ATLANTA (March 20, 2019) – The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), the state’s foremost organization devoted to the advancement of Georgia’s technology industry, today announced the 2019 TAG FinTech ADVANCE Award winners. The winning companies include Brightwell, Featurespace, GoProcure, Greenlight, GROUNDFLOOR and Safe Systems. This year’s six TAG FinTech ADVANCE Award winners represent established companies with proven innovative fintech solutions touching payments, analytics, personal finance, real estate and additional sectors. These companies deliver measurable results and have a connection to Georgia such as a physical presence, a strategic partner relationship, customers, board members or other affiliations.
The six ADVANCE Award winners include:
- Brightwell – Brightwell is a financial services company that helps global workers get paid, as well as send and spend money safely and easily worldwide. With a special focus on global cruise lines, Brightwell reduces costs, improves security and streamlines cash management for businesses. The company is headquartered in Atlanta.
- Featurespace – Featurespace is the world’s leading provider of Adaptive Behavioral Analytics technology for fraud and risk management. The U.K.-based company opened its U.S. headquarters in Atlanta in 2017, occupying almost 7,000 square feet at the heart of Atlanta’s “Transaction Alley”.
- GoProcure – Atlanta-based GoProcure is a software platform that allows anybody in the enterprise to purchase a product or service in a few clicks, while still adhering to the rigorous standards set by Finance and Procurement.
- Greenlight – Greenlight is a debit card for kids that parents can manage from their phones with flexible parental controls. Headquartered in Atlanta, Greenlight also offers Educational Savings Accounts, Savings Goals and additional financial literacy resources.
- GROUNDFLOOR – Headquartered in Atlanta, GROUNDFLOOR is a unique financial product for individual investors that allows non-accredited and accredited investors alike to participate directly in real estate investment loans on a fractional basis.
- Safe Systems – Headquartered in Alpharetta, Safe Systems provides compliance-centric IT services designed exclusively for community banks and credit unions, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the current technologies, security risks, regulatory changes and FFIEC guidelines.
The 2019 TAG FinTech ADVANCE Award winners will be recognized on stage at the FinTech South conference in Atlanta, taking place April 22 – 23, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Hosted by TAG, FinTech South is the Southeast’s largest event dedicated to financial innovation. The two-day conference will join the industry as an exchange of insights, innovations and trends fueling tomorrow’s financial tech industry.
“The 2019 TAG FinTech ADVANCE Award applicants and winners showcase the breadth of fintech talent and innovation that lives in Georgia,” says Larry K. Williams, President & CEO of TAG. “It was challenging for our judging committee to select just six winners, but we are excited about highlighting these impressive companies as we head into FinTech South.”
GoProcure is the all in one tail spend solution that provides a B2B e-commerce platform and an ecosystem of partners to deliver a frictionless buying experience to any enterprise with full competition, compliance and control. It enables real time access to over 1 billion competitively priced product SKU’s and an RFP engine to order services. Further, using AI and ML, it turns disorganized purchasing activity into business insights.
GoProcure has a strong mission of diversity at its core. The company is an award-winning certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and is committed to the success of small business development. GoProcure partners with a wide range of highly capable and qualified diverse suppliers — including minority-owned, woman-owned, and veteran-owned business enterprises to improve the relevance and sustainability of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Marketing Manager, GoProcure
P: +1 347-439-9617